Monday, January 09, 2006

It's always best to bring extra shoes...


The time has come the walrus said, to talk of other things...



of shoes and ships and ceiling wax


of cabbages and kings.



Wouldn't it be nice to have that many pills all at once?
on the table of course. not to take all at once.
10 years ago, I would never have imagined myself wishing for an easy cheap drug connection, but here I am.
Yes. here I am. A complete dissapointment to myself. Completly off the track.
But better than I have ever been.
The last couple of months I have lapsed, if that's what i should call it, back into my foggy dreamland. where I am always the hero. or heroine as it were.....
I stopped for quite a long time. 3 years more or less. but I'm back.
And I'm back to wondering why it is I do these things.
How does it benefit me to day dream my stories instead of write them. but I intend to do that too.
or at least keep a record of this all so when I get the gumption, I will have "notes" to compile to make Avery more than just an escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home