Tuesday, January 10, 2006

ohh sweet Britain.

Okay, So I have only been there twice. but it was quite enough see a police call box, realize that King's Cross Road is not as cool as might have once been, pay 3$ for a bottle of DP, to NOT get served warm beer (aparently I missed all the pubs that do that, thank god), and to buy a little pre-made packaged sammich in the weirdest corner shop I have ever seen.

When I was 18 i had planned to pack my things and just go to London and hope they let me stay. But I lost all my money.. well it was taken rather... but anyhow, I came to california instead.
Which is nice, I suppose. There's a steady flow of intoxicants, and steady jobs..


I have promised to take my Mother to Ireland. When I am 25. I have about a year and a half left and 148$ saved. This is going to be tough. but She is not getting any younger. I promised(to myself) to take her when I was about 12 years old. I hadn't expected to be such a slacker still in my mid 20's. things happen I suppose. but I've gone to Europe before with less money that I intend to have this time.. It is one of those things that i will never forgive myself if I don't do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home