Monday, January 30, 2006

What's wrong in the sack?

It's not that I am in love with Methos, it's that Peter's accent coupled with a love for beer makes me want to wet myself.
He's honestly not even that good looking. Ewan McGreggor being much more to my liking,( also with hot accent in place) But that's a real person, whom I have never found to be into beer. or whatever.
Although I have never taken the time to research Ewan, as I think the lives of famous people are, well, their business.
It's all fun and games until I wind up being around someone with the hot accent with who I have no business being interested. I don't care who it is,"can you just stand here and talk so I can listen to your accent?"
any British guy in America hears that. From a lot of people.
What's worse is that I find myself speaking with an accent that I, frankly, don't have.
I know there is an actual word developed for an American who is obsessed with British culture.
But don't blame me!! I Started watching Doctor Who when I was 4 years old!!
ANd I would like to add, not one bit sexual interest was peaked from the Doctor, as it should be (see previous blog's article link concerning the disgusting move by Fox to put romace in Doctor Who, shame on you FOX)
Ah ha! But what about the 9th Doctor and Rose?? you say.. well that's different. I haven't seen any of the episodes from the second season of the new Doctor Who series. There is this bit of obvious "care" between the Doctor and Rose. Something that, I've noticed in re-watching older episodes thanks to bit torrent, he didn't have before. In this current series, the Doctor is alone. his planet and everyone like him are gone (Poor Doctor. ANd I felt sorry for the 7th doctor).
Maybe he's just coming around. The older incarnations of the Doctor were actually kind of mean to the girls. Except Peter Davidson (5th?) he was rather nice to Nyssa dn Tegan (etc).
But still they haven't been making out! If anything, Rose probably finds the Doctor sort of like a father figure, since she never knew her own dad. Somewhat like Ace, but not as um...
(no future!!!!! {explosion})
Who wouldn't want to go traveling about in space?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home