Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Forget breakfast, coffee is for lovers.

I didn't fall asleep until past midnight last night. Not that I was doing anything to keep me up late ;) Okay I was. I thought about it, and it had been almost a week and a half since I had sex.
I keep putting it off for fear of not getting enough sleep. I guess it is in my head that it will take forever. But it really doesnt. Especially when i've waited...
My boyfriend doesn't try to put the moves on me at night for this reason. he knows I'd like to get sleep. And even though I have never been interested in guys that hit on me first, I sit about and wait for him to start something. He can't read my mind, he can't tell that this Tuseday I'd like to shag, even though last Tuesday I didn't. It has been concering me. All the day dreaming, I feared I haven't been happy. With my bf, that is. But when I check him out, I realize that I actually do like him. Want him.. but for some reason just rolling over and kissing him and saying "fuck me" doesn't come too easily.
It came easy enough when I met him. 'Wow that guy's hot, I should hit on him and bang him the next night...' not exactly new for me at the time... but do I feel that the intrigue isn't there??
because it is, I just over look it, don't I?

Actually even after that, I couldn't sleep. I didn't even have caffine! except for my morning cup which is tradition, if you are a human being living and working in modern day America.
My mind kept running circles around me. i had songs stuck in my head that i don't even care about.
agaisnt my better judgement, i took some excedrin with sleeping meds in them. Usually at night I take my allergy meds plus my stomach meds, plus some asprin of somekind and those usually put me down. ahhhh. drugs.
but i didn't take any last night. so at 1130 i took Sleep Time Excedrin.
I fell asleep at some point, dreampt about being a tourish in A London that looked much more like the colourful Harrod's map, than the actual city. I took pictures of this couple (both guys and very metro0euro looking)
They thanked me, I wandered around the weather-less city. I woke up to my alarm, rather then the usual of Kitty meowing and scratching my face a half an hour before.

My teeth hurt. I had them whitened yesterday. Ow. I don't ever want to do that again. I need to use bleaching trays, and Rembrant toothpase. All this so i can fix my crown. At least my teeth aren't crooked. Sorry to all the crooked teeth people out there, but DAMN.
Even with half a tooth as a kid, I still had better teeth.

But let me tell you how gross Sensodine toothpaste is. It is liquidy, and slightly fruit flavored. Let me tell you how much it sucks to brush with Sensodine at my office where there is no hot water...
Them I much rinse with Renbrant whitening mouthwash. Which has hydrogen Peroxide in it. Yuck Have you ever put that in your mouth??My gums hurt and are now all foamy.


R2 the bitch cockatiel is back at the shop. Se animation below of cockatiel eating a human... that's R2. She is bigger now. but Just as demanding. I like the little bird. I am sad that her family can't take care of her. They are nice people. well it's just a mom and her two daughters. For some reason they are constantly homeless.
I like her daughters a lot. They remind me of me at their age. Their lives suck a great deal more than mine did. I can only imagine what internal struggles they have. And they can't even hant their pet bird with them because they are in a shelter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home