Sunday, April 30, 2006

I missed

I would just like to say that Live Journal is a pain in my ass.

and that other people who share fandom with me there can bite me
and that other people who love Highlander can bite me too.
They obviously can't fucking hang so fuck them.

but damn. Aparently I am not geeky enough because I only have 1 computer and a laptop.
and I don't go to Comic-Con
Fuck you. I didn't want nerdy friends anyway.
*pout*
so I don't give a rats ass about Star Wars, or dragon ball AND I wash my friggin' hair.
Nope, you can't chill Rach, your hair's too clean.

And listen here, geeks of the world, just cause a girl doesn't take shit, likes DK and drinks whiskey, and smokes pot, doesn't mean she doesn't love Highlander too.
And no, I don't have long pretty hair, I don't want a crappy replica of Duncan's sword, and I don't wear fucking leather bodices, or my jeans pulled up waay to high...... guess that means I don't get the password to the fucking geek club.
*sigh*
I think there's some folks in the world that need to dismount off of their very tall horses and do some zen meditation and realize that elitist geeks are just as big of peices of shit as any other elitists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home