Monday, March 20, 2006

One Month

Almost to the day since I've posted.
too lazy to give a fuck enough to type things when someone might be looking.

I have a job, for about 3 weeks now. It's nice. it's a temp job but it's nothing to compain about.
The kittens are fine, Kitty has adapted to them. We have to lock them out of the bedroom at night so we can sleep and Kitty always still sleeps with us. Last night she meowed in my face at 430am. I think because I was having bad dreams. I don't know how she would know that, but she didn't want out or anything else. I just petted her, made she she didn't want out and she went back to the foot of the bed.

going to sleep I had the weird visuals when I had my eyes closed again like I did after new years.
not as bad though. just some vauge shapes and not really any color.
I think it would be a good idea for me to invest in a pill tester kit so I know what the fuck it is that makes me see the shit.
Probably what caused my bad dreams. Not that bad dreams are unusual. but the coincidence is too much. pot and speckled E makes me have weirdness the following night.
whatever.

Had my birthdae party. It was cool that so many (meaning like 5) people travled as far as they did just to hang out for a bit. Everyone else can fuck off, and they did.
I'm working on my popularity.
We checked out the club Spundae on Saturday night. It was good. like a little mini rave.
Well, in comparison to the raves we've gone to before, which were huge.

I did actually open my lap top and start writing. I keep trying to think of things to make the story into so it wont be fan fiction, but that's what it is.
maybe if I actually finish it, i'll get more ideas. stupid story lines.
I'm with fake Moby, i think it should be all up. forget plot development. who wants to be like Toliken anyhow?
tee hee...
Actually the details are usually my favorite part to think of. but climax is more fun to read.
Whatever. I need to work on passing my stupid math class before I work on any plot-anythings.


I have not been very philosophical lately. Even though I can only get my money as fast as my paychecks come, organizing how i am going to pay my bills has consumed a lot of my time this month. Now that I've got almost all the bills paid, now im stuck on the credit cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home