Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I do not read the reviews. No, I am not singing for you.

I think the imagination is running away with my mind. It's constantly, constantly, everywhere, every minute, every day, no matter who i am with. Constantly there in the back of my mind. Time to do something about it, but I have my math class to study for. Poo.I need to get back to some real classes I can absorb myself into. At least if I have that I will have something to pour the imagination into. One would think it would be my goal to find a job where i can do this and not have to push it away until 5pm and even then, unless I'm forced, i do nothing about it. In fact I never have done anything about it. The only time I didn't have a problem with it was when I was in school hard core studying Soc and English. and it went away. hmm....I know I am deppressed, and that usually is the cause. but am I deppressed for what? because I have nothing I am outletting myself into?or is it really because Im fat. I've been fat my whole life, really i can't imagine that's the only reason.Ok, not my whole life... but I didn't start all this craziness until I had been out of school for a while.and before I started college. When I hated everything and nothing made me happy. Except choir, 6 days a week. Maybe this is why Pisces' are such losers. If we don't have an outet for our brains, we go nuts. or into intoxication, or deppression or both, or ...If I think about it, all of them i've ever known are like that. Daydreamers we get called. Yeah, true, but why? because it's an outlet. easier to pretend and see things that make us happy that do the work to find out what in the real life makes us happy. No too lazy to do it, but to know what it is.Being an ant in the hill is fine to pass the time, but it's not enough to fill up someone's thoughts.I wonder what the others are thinking when they do what i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home