Wednesday, April 26, 2006

There Can Be Only Some

About a week ago I 'submitted' my application to join a Highlander RPG game online.
And I haven't got a reply. I don't think I will. I think I said something to make the chick who runs it not like me.
Although I have no idea what it could be.
and I have no idea what to do about it.
I swear I jinx myself!! When something cool is about to happen, and I tell people about it, it ends up not happening!
and that's exactly what happened. I was working on my character for like 2 weeks and I told some of my friends and I told Jason, before I ever even finished it. ANd now? NOthing.

I'm so sad.
Really. I know that's foolish, but I am so sad about it.
I want to e-mail the moderator, but what do I say?
Hey did you get my e-mail? of course she got it. it's e-mail, not the Pony Express...
ALl I can think is "what did I do?" *cry*
I mean, I can see if she didn't like what I'd come up with, she would tell me, "hey this sucks..." but she didn't.
I wish she would at least e-mail me to tell me that she hates my guts and thinks daleks are gay or something.
Also, I know this is shady, but it's happened to other people, kind of..
What if she took my e-mail address and found me on MySpace and found out all the crazy stuff I do, and hates me because of that?
in her "rules" it was very forward no drug use. I mean, I can't imagine someone to be so lame as to read another person's blog, find out they like various intoxications, and then use that as an excuse to themselves to act as if I don't exist.

I feel like a psycho comming up with this theory, but It's not as if I can go about saying this stuff to anyone else.

Even tho I want to.
I'm bad at confrontation.
and this is confrontation. Or rather, confrontation needs to happen to get it resolved.
SO what do I do?
just be sad I guess. and I am. I know it is stupid. Sad because I can't join an online RPG.
But I was really looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home