Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Even now, the world is changing.

Even now, the world is changing.
I still don't have a job. I have another ineterview tomorrow. good luck to me. I need a new job badly. My bills are staking up )tee hee) and my money is going fast-ly. I have about $100 to pay about $800 worth of bills. If someone would buy my car, that would help. But in tru Piscean fashion, I have not re-posted it on craigslist since I've come home Sunday night. I'll do it tonight. I am not sure how I am going to pay my rent, but I'm sure something will come up. Not working for two weeks has been a vacation. Well, going to Estrella actually was a vacation. I am doing laundry today ( like 10 loads) at a friend's house. Tomorrow I am cleaning the apartment after my interview. Scrub-a-dub, apartment!
The kitten situation is okay, I guess. Kitty has accepted the little brats, i guess. one of the kittenz has ADHD, but they don't seem to mind being put in their own bedroom at night as long as they are together.
Strangely enough I have not been talking to myself as much since I've quit my job. Since it is an outlet for depression, when I have it, it's not a suprise that the little game has diminished. It still occurs when i'm bored. But it's just been repeats of the same things.
Avery meets Adam, Avery Finds the watch, Avery goes to Italy. She was and then she wan't in a mental institution. Although her name has changed. Avery doesn't seem to fit. I've Used Arwen a few times to go in with her parents being historians and her monther having an odd name of some sort herself. Juniper or something.
It is all fun and games until i acually have to do research. Anna (Avery's go-by name) Speaks & reads fluent Gaelic. But just having a godfather who did the smae isn't quite enough for me I think. I thought perhaps her attending private school in Ireland.. But, well i'm sure there are some there, but ones that teach Gaelic? And I haven't got a clue what private schools are like in modern day UK/Ireland. Not like the finishing schools of the turn of the century. but that's the general Idea. Well scratch that. It's not very hardcore being at a finishing school.
There's an idea for there bing some ancient prophecy of a girl (tee hee) who somehow fits Ana's description being able to drastically change something. Of course this leads me to make Adam a vampire or something and that he doesn't want to be any more and she can change that??
*sigh* It's a good start, but plot develepmont has never been my strong point. Climax, yes. how it got there??? no idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home